11 Toyon Ave, Belvedere, CA from Blu Sky Films on Vimeo.
TRANQUIL BELVEDERE OASIS
Updated Mid-Century home on picturesque Belvedere Island. The main house boasts a desirable floor plan with a sunken formal living room, open plan dining area, beautifully updated kitchen, family room and main floor master suite. On the upper level, the second and third bedrooms are separated by an elegantly updated bathroom. Throughout the home you will find dramatic vaulted ceilings, large picture windows and white washed hardwood floors. There is an additional guest bedroom & bathroom in a separate building below the one car garage. The tranquil garden, designed by award-winning landscape architect Planet Horticulture, features secluded patios, mature plantings, apple & lemon trees, and a blueberry bush. The Ferry, SF Yacht Club, Belvedere Park (with a free summer concert series!) and downtown Tiburon are all a short walk away.
Situated on the Tiburon Peninsula between Richardson Bay and the Town of Tiburon, Belvedere consists of two islands with Belvedere Lagoon between them. The active and engaged community in Belvedere supports many local activities, and enjoys being part of the top rated Reed Union School District.
- Kitchen with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel side by side refrigerator, Bosch 5 burner gas cooktop and hood vent, KitchenAid electric oven, dishwasher, stainless steel sink, Caesarstone countertops, built in home office station, exterior door with mature lemon tree outside, stack washer dryer in closet
- Family room with deck off of the kitchen with vaulted ceilings and skylights
- Open plan dining room
- Sunken formal living room with vaulted ceilings, skylights, French doors to the patio and outlooks toward Old St. Hilary’s Open Space Preserve
- Dramatic wood burning fireplace with gas starter
- Main floor master suite with 5 double door closets with custom inserts
- Elegant remodeled master bath with glass enclosed Carrera marble shower, twin sinks, Caesarstone counters, hexagon tile floor, storage
- 2 bedrooms upstairs, both with custom closets, one with a surprise walk-in closet with a generous amount of storage or a perfect children’s hideout
- Upstairs bath with Carrera marble bathtub/shower, Caesarstone counter, hexagon tile floor
- Bonus detached guest room with bathroom
- Vaulted ceilings, large picture windows and white wash hardwood floors throughout
- Skylights in the family room and formal living room
- Award winning Reed Union School District
- Mature plantings, apple & lemon trees, and a blueberry bush with irrigation and garden lighting
Bella Vista Ave
Reed & Bel Aire
Reed Union School Disctrict
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
- Master Suite(s)
- Shower Over Tub
- Stall Shower
- 220 V Wiring
- Built-in Oven
- Built-in Refrig.
- Cntr Stone Composite
- Cooktop Stove
- Dishwasher Incl.
- Disposal Incl
- Hood Over Range
- Refrigerator Incl.
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Deck Attached
- Open Beam
1 Car, Garage, Detached
- Landscaped- Misc.
- Landscaped- Rear
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
- Gas Water Heater
- Internet Available
- Natural Gas
- TV Cable
More About Belvedere
Originally a thriving fishing community, over the years, today, Belvedere is the home of the San Francisco Yacht Club and is a favorite of the sailing crowd.
Belvedere sits at the southern base of Ring Mountain (an area known for its Native American petroglyphs, or rock carvings) on the Tiburon Peninsula and is made up of two islands and a lagoon.
An affluent community, Belvedere’s residents average in their early 50s.
In a Word
In order to preserve its breathtaking views and protect its trees and the spacious, wooded character for which Belvedere is known, the city enforces strict regulations on housing design and no restaurants or stores are allowed in Belvedere.
Not to worry, however, as neighboring Tiburon has plenty of shopping to offer.
Actress Vivian Vance, who played Ethel on I Love Lucy, once made her home here in Belvedere.
Belvedere’s signature appeal is its spectacular views of the Bay Area, Angel Island, San Francisco, Sausalito, the Golden Gate Bridge and Mount Tamalpais. Here, home is a haven and a welcome respite from fast-paced life in the Bay Area.